Hausarztpraxis Dr. med. Katharina

Ukrainian refugees

To get access to medical treatment you need a piece of paper called a „Behandlungsschein“. You can get this from the foreigners authority (Ausländeramt) in 04552 Borna, Stauffenbergstr. 4, House 3. In case of a medical emergency we will of course treat you without this „Behandlungsschein“. Please come to visit us to the following times: Monday between 9:00 to 10:45; Tuesday between 14:30 und 15:00; Wednesday to Friday between 10:30 and 11:00. Unfurtunately no one here speaks Ukrainian or good Russian. If you don’t speak English please try to bring someone who can translate.

Hints of the „Landkreis Leipzig“

Read and sign before COVID-19 vaccination